Black Bean Salsa
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (17-ounce) can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 Large Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- (or 1 can diced tomatoes, drained)
- 1 Large Avacado, peeled and chopped
- 1 Purple Onion, chopped
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- (I usually go for the high end of that or more)
- 3 to 4 TBSP Lime Juice
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar - OR - Balsamic Vinegar
- (or a good vinegrette dressing)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
Garnish with Avacdo
Slices and or Cilantro if desired, serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Better flavor if you let it sit at least overnight!
Yeild: About 6 Cups
Weight Watchers Core Plan - This is totally free stuff!!! The chips add points
though!!! Choose carefully!!
Weight Watchers Points Plan - Somebody let me know (I do core)